On Oct 9, 2008, at 7:03 PM, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Esther Schindler <esther@bitranch.com> wrote:
No.
Read carefully. I AM A WRITER. Copying something off of someone else's
website is not writing.

How is copying an e-mail "writing" while copying a website is not?

Apparently you don't make a distinction between a conversation -- in e-mail or otherwise -- and a carefully crafted document.

It's fine, though. I have enough for Lua, because there were a few people who had their own thoughts to share instead of having to depend on someone else's. Thanks.