On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Esther Schindler <esther@bitranch.com> wrote:
> No.
>
> Read carefully. I AM A WRITER. Copying something off of someone else's
> website is not writing.

How is copying an e-mail "writing" while copying a website is not?

> I'm glad that other people, like Ralph and Matthew, understood this. Because
> the conclusion I would draw from your response is that the Lua community has
> no passion, no personal interest in sharing their own reasons to use the
> language.

I'm sure looking through the archives of this mailing list -- doing
one's own research -- would lead you to believe otherwise.

Cheers,

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing
to do and always a clever thing to say."

-Will Durant