No.

Read carefully. I AM A WRITER. Copying something off of someone else's website is not writing.

I'm glad that other people, like Ralph and Matthew, understood this. Because the conclusion I would draw from your response is that the Lua community has no passion, no personal interest in sharing their own reasons to use the language.