Hello

I've embedded lua and when I call a c++ function (that throws a c++
exception) inside a coroutine my app crashes badly. Windows just says:

"Runtime Error!
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I do have a c++ exception-catch outside the pcall. There is no crash
if I call the same function (that throws a exception) from inside
lua's main-thread.

This issue must have been detected before. Please help me!
I appreciate any ideas. I thank you for your time.