About IupSpeech, it's quite easy to access Microsoft SAPI 5 with LuaCOM, but that's not the case for SAPI 4. I plan to release a library which addresses that in the near future.

Matt

Veli-Pekka wrote:
Finally, I wonder what's the point about the Windows-only IupSpeech? That isn't portable, it is not a GUI control and at least in Perl using SAPI from COM asynchronously is pretty trivial so LuaCom should be able to do that. I dunno about speech recognition, though, having never used it.