On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Jerome Vuarand
<jerome.vuarand@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't know you were still maintaining your lua-tcc, the one linked
> by Mark above is my "fork" (it's not really a fork but rather a
> complete rewrite). Maybe we could merge both projects at some point.

fact is i'm not.  i use it (a little), but haven't changed it a bit,
because of the stagnancy of TCC.

if the new TCC can overcome that 'single environment, from now to the
end' [1] problem, it would warrant some redesign or our bindings.

([1] i tried to phrase that with LoR's style, but couldn't get it)

--
Javier