[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: build tools in Lua
- From: Asko Kauppi <askok@...>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:32:20 +0300
Hamster is finished. :)
But it does not co-operate with IDE's.
E. Wing kirjoitti 20.8.2008 kello 0:25:
Important caveat. CMakeLua isn't finished yet. I got really busy with
other things and it hasn't been touched in awhile. (LuaObjCBridge has
been eating my time recently.) As far as I know, the other members
have been busy too.
But we are happy to accept additional help to finish CMakeLua if
anybody wants to volunteer.
On 8/18/08, Linker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
The cmakelua is a good choice.
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Wesley Smith
I'm in need of a Lua-based build tool to manage a xplatform project
with lots of build targets. My basic needs are:
- something that works on Windows, OSX, Linux
- can generate an IDE project and build using existing IDE projects
(like VS2008, Xcode, Code::Blocks)
- can be configured to install build products (like make install)
other pre-/post-build mojo
I've looked so far at CMAKE and its Lua variant and Premake.
goes a good ways toward what I want but lacks support for actually
using IDE projects to perform the build AFAICT. So, if such a tool
already existed, I would be happy combining it with premake.
al are not to my taste. Are there any others out there I'm
Linker M Lin