Important caveat. CMakeLua isn't finished yet. I got really busy with
other things and it hasn't been touched in awhile. (LuaObjCBridge has
been eating my time recently.) As far as I know, the other members
have been busy too.

But we are happy to accept additional help to finish CMakeLua if
anybody wants to volunteer.

http://www.assembla.com/spaces/CMakeLua

Thanks,
Eric