But lot's of apps have names that don't suggest what they do.
Take the app "Freeway" for Mac OS X, for example.
 What does a web development application have to do with a motorway?
Names don't have to suggest what an app does, it's as long as the app does it well.
You're right, Luaboratory is a bit clunky, but it's an idea.