On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:58 AM, Marten Feldtmann <itlists@schrievkrom.de> wrote:
I'm working on  a wrapper for LUA for VASmalltalk and I downloaded a version of Lua (which needs the VS2005 runtime) - I think, it was the Windows distribution. (I'm working under Vista)

First I noticed, that I was not able to call the lua5.1.dll, because it was said, that I call the c runtime in an incorrect way - after changing the manifest of my executable I was allowed to call the library. That is not very convenient.

But that's another story.

This should be fixed in the next LuaBinaries release.
--
Regards,
Ryan