On 22/07/2008, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
> Can you explain why having multiple versions of the CRT loaded into an
> application (i.e. one from Lua, one from extension X, etc.) is a
> timebomb?

I can't explain it, but I offer as evidence the fact that when I
(accidentally) did something like this, my whole app crashed. I can't
be sure what happened or precisely what I was doing, as the "app" in
this case was my console (I'm writing a 4NT plugin) and so I lost my
whole command history which would have allowed me to check the
sequence of events leading to the crash :-(

Paul.