On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:07 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> dumpbin tells me that luaopen_lfs is indeed exported, but I
> get 'the specified procedure could not be found', which seems to
> indicate that it could not find luaopen_lfs, or had some obscure
> problem with it.

For the record, I did try to create a manifest file. Managed to get
'hello world' running successfully once I gave it a manifest, but
'lfs.dll.manifest' did not help. (I got it from running the
command-line cl compiler ;))

steve d.

PS. Unix is becoming significantly easier to program than Windows ..
the bald man that keeps shouting about developers should think about
this ;)