Hi guys,

I know this has been raised, but I seem to be following a recipe that
doesn't work ;)

Mingw can link against the msvcrt80.dll runtime shipped with
LuaBinaries by using -lmsvcr80. That's fine, and something like lfs
compiles. dumpbin tells me that luaopen_lfs is indeed exported, but I
get 'the specified procedure could not be found', which seems to
indicate that it could not find luaopen_lfs, or had some obscure
problem with it.

Any clues? I would much prefer to work with the mingw toolchain if at
all possible. (For instance, with scite-debug I can single-step from
Lua to C, etc, which AFAIK I cannot do with VS)

steve d.