"Paul Moore" <p.f.moore@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/07/2008, Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@virgin.net> wrote:
> >
> > "Paul Moore" <p.f.moore@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hey Paul, you're the 'p.f.moore' who's posting over on the 4nt list as
> > well? If so, it seems you're into writing another plugin for 4nt;-)
>
> That's me - yes, I have a Lua plugin for 4NT. I think I started mine a
> bit before yours, but it stalled for a while after I'd got it to a
> point where it was working, and I was out of ideas where to go next.
> My code is at http://lua4nt.googlecode.com.

Is that current code? I'll definitely check it out.

I think 4NT/TCC is a near-perfect match for Lua (at least in a Windows
environment). There are certainly amazing possibilities for much deeper
integration between the two, but the lack of documentation on the plugin
side is a problem. But you knew that already;-)

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start