On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree, or at the very least, put pressure on Kepler (or volunteer yourself) to finally move LuaForge to the new gforce version that includes svn.

Well I need it sooner than that. I have already waited quite a long time to do this. (Since the last time the upgrade to svn was disscussed) This is not a complaint, it is just me tring to make the best out of the situation. I would love to help, but I am not the right person to volunteer because I am not good at setting up webservers and such.

Javier Guerra wrote:
IMHO, it would be better if you set up a private repository, at least
until there's somebody else with similar needs.

Why a private repository? What is your concern? I don't get why I wouldn't just make it public. If people didn't want to use it they wouldn't, right? I was trying not to make a private repository so that I could help other developer that might find this useful. I know a few projects using Lua on SourceForge that could use Lua as an external. That is just me personally.

Plus I need it from a few different locations and a private repository would be behind a firewall and unreachable from anywhere but inside our building. We can't open the firewall and expose all our repository, it just isn't allowed. So when LuaForge gets updated I will move it. I am thinking that there will be more users then just the company I work for, once it is setup. It's hard to get an idea of how many users that are actually interested from a few emails, only time will tell (in my opinion)
--
Regards,
Ryan