On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I need to have access to the Lua source through svn and I didn't want to
> duplicate efforts, so I was wondering if there is a public svn repository
> setup already.

See http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2007-12/msg00356.html

OK. So far I don't see any Subversion access to Lua, so I think this makes my decision easy. git, bazaar, and Mercurial are all great. I don't want to offend anybody or start a discussion about what version control system to use. I just need Subversion access to the files. I am not an expert, but so far I can't find a way to use a Bazaar/git/Mercurial repository with an svn client. So unless there are any string feelings, I am going to create this on Google Code.

Is it ok if I call the Google Code project "Lua" and make the home page state this is unofficial and links back to the main website? It will contain a couple of other libraries that are only available in CVS also. Any other name ideas?
--
Regards,
Ryan