Thanks Kristofer, if you do find any smart ideas in my code please let
me know cause I'm hoping there are some ;) I'll definitely take a look
at Kahlua, sounds like a great project. Java is obviously going to be
alot faster than my implementation.. too bad silverlight isn't mature
enough yet or else I could consider using that instead of Flash.

I think I might put out another release in the next couple days that
cleans up the code and makes it a bit clearer to read. If you have any
question about what any snippet does in particular before then,
though, let me know and I'll try to explain the best I can.

Jason Neufeld (Phil. 3:12)