Andrew Wilson wrote:
> Thanks very helpful Doug. I'll add changes. And Kein-Hong Man I'll add
> Bruce Dodson acknowledgment.

Sorry, I haven't been following the thread very closely, but it
looks like we will need to point users to Steve's version of
SciTE; the official versions of SciTE by itself can't do Lua
debugging.

In that case, we are not talking about SciTE's Lua extension; so I
guess the sentence was correct the first time -- Lua debugging is
of course Steve's work, but "Lua'izing SciTE editor" threw me off,
it reads a little ambiguously.

>  This is an early draft so some parts are still being created such as
> QuickLuaTour.lua .
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
>

> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:46 PM, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Doug Rogers wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>> I took a few minutes to tidy up 'luaforwindows.txt'. I've attached my
>>> modified version of it. Some highlights of changes:
>>>
>>> Of course feel free to use or modify as you see fit. I hope this helps
>>> the effort.
>> For section 8 of luaforwindows.txt:
>>
>>    Thanks to Steve Donovan for Lua'izing SciTE editor & and
>>    getting Lua debugging into SciTE.
>>
>> IIRC, the bulk of the Lua extension for SciTE was originally done
>> by Bruce Dodson. It would be better to acknowledge the major
>> contributor and the original contributor.

HTH,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)