Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
I took a few minutes to tidy up 'luaforwindows.txt'.

In Lua 5.2, the whole documentation distributed in the tarball will be
in HTML: it looks nicer and it allows links, both internal and external.
May I suggest you move from TXT to HTML as well?
(WRT Lua 5.2) Will there still be plaintext versions? Pretty much all systems have a pager, but HTML rendering is not as widely available. For windows specifically you can almost always count on having some sort of browser available, so I'd second this suggestion of moving LfW documentation to HTML.
   Ben Kelly