On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Andrew Wilson <agrwagrw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well start with Lua Binaries, top five lua library modules from luaforge ,
> with docs, examples and minimal tutorial. And see how well that works and
> add more libraries as people request. I'll help testing and writing docs.
> AGRW

If anyone is interested, I've just purchased http://trylua.net and it
should become active when DNS finished propagating.  I was thinking
that a single resource geared towards introducing the Lua programming
language in a structured way (including tutorials, references, etc.)
Alternatively, we could do nothing with it, but I can provide both the
domain name and the hosting for whatever we'd like.

- Jim