Can anyone explain why the install file does absolutely nothing? Also how am I to learn anything when the set up/install is so poorly written? Every file requires me to tell it what program to use to open it. I can't make files install or in any way use lua. I am new to this but really what is the problem with making the install actually install? In software the next big thing will be quality. This is not a quality product.