Hi,

Can anyone explain why the install file does absolutely
nothing? Also how am I to learn anything when the set
up/install is so poorly written? Every file requires me to
tell it what program to use to open it. I can't make files
install or in any way use lua. I am new to this but really
what is the problem with making the install actually
install? In software the next big thing will be quality.
This is not a quality product.

How many times have you had an arrogant message like that
answered in a constructive way? Or are you new to newsgroups
too?

Let me rephrase for you, so your message won't be ignored.

    Dear list,

    I am having trouble installing Lua on platform <x>. Is there
    a standard distribution package I may have overlooked? Any
    help is appreciated.

    Kind regards,
    Jim

Please fill <x> up and retry.