On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
I'm getting ~150 errors when trying to build mod_wombat on win32
(MSVC2005 compiler) - it does not like variables being declared
mid-function, so for example the following in config.c:
static apw_dir_cfg* check_dir_config(lua_State* L, int index) {
   luaL_checkudata(L, index, "Apache2.DirConfig");
   apw_dir_cfg *cfg = (apw_dir_cfg*)lua_unboxpointer(L, index);
   return cfg;
}
I need to change it to:
static apw_dir_cfg* check_dir_config(lua_State* L, int index) {
   apw_dir_cfg *cfg;
   luaL_checkudata(L, index, "Apache2.DirConfig");
   cfg = (apw_dir_cfg*)lua_unboxpointer(L, index);
   return cfg;
}
In order for the compiler to not complain. Is this simple the compiler
having the wrong compile options, or has mod_wombat not been compiled
on win32 before?

It is quite possible that it has not -- I haven't, and I doubt anyone ese who has worked on it so far has been on windows.

-Brian