On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 6:34 AM, Bertrand Mansion <golgote@mamasam.com> wrote:

Le 23 avr. 08 à 23:57, Stefan a écrit :
Bertrand Mansion wrote:

- The cache setting "never" didn't work for me, I had to restart apache all the time to make sure my script was updated (on macosx at least)

I have the opposite problem with the cache on FreeBSD. It always reloads on each request, so the scripts are run like CGI (one invocation per request). Still extremely fast though - much quicker then FastCGI + cgilua through Apache for some reason. Lighttpd on FreeBSD is quite buggy right now, so mod_wombat is what we are moving forward with.

If I had the choice, I'd prefer your bug :)

I think I found the source of this and just checked in a fix (r651863):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/mod_wombat/trunk/mod_wombat.c?r1=651863&r2=651862&pathrev=651863

It was only respecting the code cache style if it was picking a handler via a MapLuaHandler directive (which is how, umh, I happen to use it :-)

Thanks for finding the bug!

-Brian

--

Bertrand Mansion