On Feb 22, 2008, at 11:50 AM, Philippe Lhoste wrote:

Mmm? I believe HTML should be deactivated (escaped) in a wiki, or at least strictly controlled. I don't want to find a YouTube video on a wiki page (unless allowed by the wiki owner) or iframes or such. So if all pages are fully generated, they could/should adhere to Web standards.

Ok... the installation has been update to 1.03:

http://nanoki.luaquiz.com:1080/a

No more free form HTML:

http://nanoki.luaquiz.com:1080/philippe-lhoste

There are still some minor quirks here and there in Niklas Frykholm's markdown.lua, but otherwise everything should render properly (i.e. validate):

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fnanoki.luaquiz.com%3A1080%2Fmain&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

If it doesn't, it's a bug :)

Cheers,

PA.