On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Eric Tetz <erictetz@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I worked on a distributed test tool that had chosen TCL as it's
>  scripting language, simply because the testers already knew it, and I
>  ended up detesting it (how I felt about it then:
>  http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/01-09-007).

I never got past it being slow.  Historically, I've been an
assembler-head.  I do like the idea of nailing extra legs onto a dog
though.  Well, maybe not nails, maybe duct tape.  Would make a great
Halloween costume!  It would have a story behind it.  "Someone told me
I couldn't make an octopus by nailing extra legs onto a dog...."

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every