On Feb 9, 2008 6:16 AM, Brandon Van Every <bvanevery@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2008 6:06 AM, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You probably have the makings of an excellent boss, but please refrain
> > from commenting on what us "hobbyists" think is important.
>
> No problem, as I do not think what hobbyists think is important.

I apologize to the hobbyists.  It is not very "big" of me to dismiss
what they enjoy out of hand, nor is it intellectually honest.  In
"ordinary" politics I don't much like ideological zealots.  Although
they usually have a point, they put people off by foaming at the
mouth.  This undermines whatever point they do have.  In software
politics I should not be such a zealot.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every