[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 0.4.2
- From: Hisham <hisham.hm@...>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:19:38 -0200
And here is release 0.4.2 of LuaRocks, the system for deployment and
management of Lua modules.
This is a bugfix release, addressing all issues reported since 0.4.1.
There are a few new features as well:
* Support .lua files directly in the URL field.
* Perform check of MD5 checksum of sources.
* Accept plain strings in all fields of the source table of the
"module" build type.
Download links and documentation are available at http://www.luarocks.org
Check out the ever-growing repository of currently available rocks at:
Recent additions to the repository include: lua-xmlreader, lzlib,
luaposix, slnunicode, slncrypto, Pluto. Thanks to all contributors!
PS: sorry about the other post; looks like my browser fooled me with
regard to middle-click behavior on what _seemed_ to be a single-line