Woah, that's the most depressing statement I've heard in a long time, I almost feel sorry for you!

I couldn't care less about what people trade currency for in their day to day job, what impresses the shit out of me is all the stuff people come up with for no apparent reason
other than their own personal gratification, or simply for the art in it..

You basically reduced all the wonderful things people do for "fun" into a pile of crap..

You probably have the makings of an excellent boss, but please refrain from commenting on what us "hobbyists" think is important.