Bradley Smith wrote:
> Brandon Van Every wrote:
>> ... you're showing an unfortunate Lua fetish of
>> small for small's sake.
>
> "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
>   --  Albert Einstein
>
> In my opinion, Lua's small size also means simpler.

So let us remember that these are all opinions, and are
necessarily tied to the person making the opinion. Let us not
hoist opinions to become facts. Any feature or characteristic can
be good or bad given an appropriate set of conditions. Here we
have different sides asserting opinions. Everyone is correct.

What the market decides in the end may well have nothing to do
with technical excellence. So, let us trade opinions to learn from
each other, not to club each other's heads with them. It would be
nice if we can have a lower noise level.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)