Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@gmail.com> writes:
> syslog funcs was a requested feature in luaposix and was one of the
> reasons i forked lposix at all. If luasyslog were released a few days
> before... well, I don't know if I would bother fork lposix at all.

Er, so why not unfork it then?  Forks aren't per-se a bad thing, but
... they do confuse people, split resources, and often lead to subtle
problems.  If this fork has no real purpose, it seems a bit silly to
keep it around...

-Miles

--
"An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there
can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence