On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 03:18 +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@gmail.com> writes:
> > Added openlog(), syslog() and closelog() functions.
>
> Those seem rather distinct; wouldn't be a better idea to just improve
> the syslog library?

Those funcs are are specified in POSIX.1-2001 and will most likely not
work on any non-POSIX systems. (i.e windows)

syslog funcs was a requested feature in luaposix and was one of the
reasons i forked lposix at all. If luasyslog were released a few days
before... well, I don't know if I would bother fork lposix at all.

I did make it easy to disable the funcs though, for those who don't want
them.