Hi,

Mildred yazmış:
Le Tue 15/01/2008 à 13:32 Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo à écrit:
That page has links to LuaForge and to LuaAddons in the wiki:
	http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons

Well, I know there are many links in the Lua Wiki ... But my idea was
to advertise a little bit more blessed modules from the Lua community,
maybe by a direct link to this page from a menu in lua.org

And, regarding this page, I'm not sure this is the best candidate to
show the best modules for Lua. Many of the modules here have not been
updated to be compatible to Lua 5.1 (and even some of them were never
upgraded to lua 5).
Some of the modules here require a modified lua (wxLua was like that
the last time I looked, and as I prefer to stick to the standard lua,
this prevented me from using it)

Just a quick note: I couldn't find the exact time from changelog but wxLua now uses unmodified Lua.

[snip]

Mildred

--
Regards,