steve donovan writes:
> On Jan 8, 2008 8:56 AM, David Manura wrote:
> > Would the first sentence of each entry do?  Each first sentence follows
> > a consistent format:
> >   <SUBJECT>[<LINK TO SUBJECT>] <ACTION TAKEN>, noted by <AUTHOR>.
>
> Would <LINK TO SUBJECT> mean 'discussion thread in list' or 'Project URL'?
> <ACTION TAKEN> obligatory? If only 'unresolved' or 'continuing'?
> <AUTHOR> meaning <WIKI-AUTHOR> else <OBFUSCATED-EMAIL>?

<LINK TO SUBJECT> typically has been the link to the subject itself (e.g. to the
project page of a project) not the link to the discussion on the subject.  A
link to the discussion (if any) typically immediately follows <AUTHOR> (I should
have noted that).  <ACTION TAKEN> generally always exists even if trivial (e.g.
"announced" or "in progress").  <AUTHOR> is a person's name, possibly a WikiName
of the author.