On 9 Jan 2008, at 12:53 , Hisham wrote:

On Jan 5, 2008 2:47 PM, peterhickman <peterhi@ntlworld.com> wrote:
As I'm hacking away at my Lua xml parser (plxml.lua mentioned a
couple of weeks ago) I wanted to check that my tests were giving me
the coverage that I wanted. Not finding anything I hacked this up:

I posted something very much in this vein a while ago:

http://luacov.luaforge.net/

-- Hisham

I had a look at it but it didn't work the way that I wanted it to. In running the unit tests to check my code I ended up with a report over 4000 lines long reporting 18 different files when I was interested in just one. Otherwise my code does nothing that yours doesn't but mine works the way that I like. I also notice that you don't handle multiline comments either. This is something I need to get mine to handle in due course.

Nice code though.

--
It was a work of art, in a Jackson Pollock sort of way.