Ralph Hempel <rhempel@hempeldesigngroup.com> writes:
> Nowadays I use free42 (an HP42 sim) but Lua on an HP50 sounds
> pretty cool!

Based on the pics I've seen, the HP50 looks like it might be somewhat
disappointing for an HP calculator fan -- it just doesn't look like it
has the same great ergonomics and build quality that older models had
(is HP still even designing them?).

-MIles

--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that