Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Anyone ported Lua to the HP50 calculator

See http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/archv016.cgi?read=102806

Thanks a lot Luiz ;-) I thought I had stopped buying HP calculators.

I have an old HP42 in decent shape (no, I probably won't sell it)
and a mint HP48G+. I did sell my HP41CV and I lent an old HP16c
programmer's calculator and never did get it back.

Nowadays I use free42 (an HP42 sim) but Lua on an HP50 sounds
pretty cool!

Maybe I should just get Free42 up on my Nokia N770 and focus
my recreational Lua programming instead of picking up every
shiny new object....

Cheers, Merry Christmas to all and thanks for Lua!

Ralph Hempel