Tried it with DoW:Dark Crusade 1.2, and after instructing Decoda to
attach to the process and waiting for a bit, DC has a critical error
and exits. Slightly better luck with CoH 1.71; was able to attach to
the process, type a command into the CoH console and had decoda pick
it up.
I know the AI mod for DoW/DC has been asking for a script debugger for
a long time, so if it could work nicely with DC, then they will be
definate customers.

(Perhaps this particular discussion should move to the Decoda forums)