Does anyone have binaries (and instructions :-) for the latest lua-5.1.2CE release of the Lua-CE project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lua-ce)

I've tried the pre-built binaries (from an earlier version) but without any visible success. Do I need PocketConsole or something like that? Does it have its own console? How do I, ummmm, get it to work at all?

I don't have a build environment handy (eVC 4 on Windows) to hack around with it myself, but would like to give it a try. I have WinCE tcl and Python, which work well, but are rather too bulky to fit well onto a WinCE phone.

Oh, and has anyone tried porting libraries such as LuaSocket to WinCE?