I don't think using that name in Lua would be much better than the current "threads". OS fibers can maybe be used with Lua coroutines, and again we'd be in terminology loose ground. Maybe "Lua threads" is okay, but the name of the type itself is still misleading enough. The rest is documentation "only". :)

-asko