Stephen Kellett <lua@objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> A side effect of this work is that this means the Idle language is now
> supported by the Lua tools. As a result we have also added .idle
> filename filter support in the appropriate file dialogs etc.
>
> So if you feel you need tools for Idle as well as for Lua, the Software
> Verification Lua tools will do the job for both.
>
> 	http://www.softwareverify.com/lua/index.html

That's good to hear. I did try one of your tools a month or so ago and
it failed, even with the Idle library accordingly renamed. Then again,
that was with old versions of everything: I should definitely try again.

(However, as I wrote in an earlier message, the Idle runtime DLL does
most things pretty much like Lua does them, but there are also some
differences. So there's a small chance that something may go astray.)

--
cheers  thomasl

web : http://thomaslauer.com/start