Its a DLL that you just require in the normal way

Jeremy Darling wrote:
Easiest way (that I know of) is to put it up some place for download (eg: luaforge) with a little bit of information and then list it on the Lua Users Projects page (http://www.lua.org/uses.html <http://www.lua.org/uses.html>).

I'm curious, does your update surface it as a DLL that can be required from a standard Lua script or do you have to completely re-build Lua to use it? Either way, I'd love to get a copy and see if it solves my problem :).