This thing is pretty f*%#ing cool!  Thanks for writing this.  It has more features, and is easier to use than what I was trying to do, so I'll definitely be using this.

One small point:  Is there a way to print a table?  You can print the keys, if you know them, but I didn't see a way of reflecting a table.

I have a special print function (called ppr), which prints the first level keys if the variable happens to be a table.  So I can say:

exec ppr(myVar)

This works ok for me, but I'm always looking for ways to lazyfy my typing.