On Thursday 24 May 2007, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Washington, DC is good for us. There are even direct flights from Rio!
> Our only concern is that some people in the Lua community seem to have
> problems with going to the US and so would prefer Europe or even South
> America. (We still hope that Rici Lake and Mike Pall will show up for a
> Lua Workshop some day.) :-)

didn't know about these problems with the US (unless they're
political/philosophical/ethical problems, which would be totally
understandable, IMHO).

personally, i have a low probability of going to north america for the
workshop; but in europe... the probability rapidly approaches zero (too
expensive, none of my clients care about Lua, even if they indirectly benefit
from it)

so, while i'm still hoping about a south america workshop; for me it's (a
little) better on US than europe.

--
Javier