Steve Heller wrote:

> It almost works now when I run ldb in a command prompt window. The
> only problem I have now is that emacs steals focus every time I
> execute a debugger command, when it displays the current line. Is
> there a way to tell emacs not to do that, but to leave focus where it
> was (on the window that is running ldb)?

I'd like to know that, too :) I don't use either Windows or Emacs very
much, but I'd love to put more editor glue configurations in the
distro. So if you work it out, let me know or better yet put it
on the cvstrac wiki (there's an empty page waiting for additions
at http://primero.ricilake.net:8008/ldb/wiki?p=LdbCommunity