On 27 Apr 2007, at 23:01, Steve Heller wrote:

Has anyone here figured out how to run the lua
debugger that Rici Lake wrote under Emacs? That is,
I'd like to see the line that the debugger is on in
the Emacs buffer. I know Rici put some hooks in for
editor interaction, but I'm not enough of a Lua expert
(or an Emacs expert) to be able to figure them out in
any reasonable amount of time.

Any help would be appreciated.

May I assume that you checked out the ldb configuration file for emacs at

  <http://primero.ricilake.net:8008/ldb/index>

but it does not work (file "ldb-config.emacs.lua")?

With regards
-- Stefan