On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:28:33 +0200, Stefan Brantschen <sbr@acm.org>
wrote:

>On 27 Apr 2007, at 23:01, Steve Heller wrote:
>
>> Has anyone here figured out how to run the lua
>> debugger that Rici Lake wrote under Emacs? That is,
>> I'd like to see the line that the debugger is on in
>> the Emacs buffer. I know Rici put some hooks in for
>> editor interaction, but I'm not enough of a Lua expert
>> (or an Emacs expert) to be able to figure them out in
>> any reasonable amount of time.
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>
>May I assume that you checked out the ldb configuration file for
>emacs at
>
>   <http://primero.ricilake.net:8008/ldb/index>
>
>but it does not work (file "ldb-config.emacs.lua")?

It almost works now when I run ldb in a command prompt window. The
only problem I have now is that emacs steals focus every time I
execute a debugger command, when it displays the current line. Is
there a way to tell emacs not to do that, but to leave focus where it
was (on the window that is running ldb)?

Steve