Kein-Hong Man wrote:
Graham Wakefield wrote:
In case you weren't aware, Motion (and FCP) already have a scripting language (FxScript), though it's not interactive as far as I know, and certainly can't run in a browser.

I know that such powerful applications are likely to have such programmability features. I was more concerned about barriers to entry on the browser side, since a brower-based plugin was stipulated.
[snip snip]

Sorry, I shouldn't have posted this. A discussion about two very different mental models of a proposal is very difficult to conduct online, so I apologize if those on the list found this a little 'vigorous'. :-) So I will end my participation in this particular thread. Have fun! :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)