Just sounds wrong when you apologize for a long list of lua uses :)

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
I just noticed the RSS icon in the page!

There are other RSS feeds. See http://www.lua.org/rss.html

I drag'n'dropped it to Thunderbird... and was disappointed to see the text of each entry is hardly more than the title itself.

It's probably a misuse of RSS, but the intention of those RSS feeds is to
allow people who are not in the mailing list to keep track of what is going
on in Lua. Those people will get a single line of RSS news and then decide
whether to go on and read more.

I'm sorry that the uses pages is so long. But the new entries are at the top
and (at least in Firefox) they can be rendered fast, without having to wait
until the whole page has been downloaded.
--lhf