On Friday 02 March 2007, Jerome Vuarand wrote:
> interface and would still be portable. These are not meant to be used on
> the web but rather in corporations intranets, so that's probably a niche
> application. But most technologies start as a niche application.

i would definitely use it for several new projects.  usually when the client
complexity reaches a (very low) threshold i head towards C++ (thanks to Qt!)
and avoid complex JavaScript.

of course for the wide web it's very hard to justify a C++ client, but on a
corporate LAN it's much easier.  but much easier would be a single browser
plugin that allows real programming on the client.  JS just don't cut it for
me.  Lua on the browser would be a real godsend.

--
Javier